Wholesome and healthy, organically produced vegetable seeds
Through our research , we have found an increasing amount of consumers are keen for assurance that the seed they buy has been cultivated in a purely organic way.Suttons Seeds Organic Vegetable range has seen a 68% increase in sales over the last 5 years and is certified by the Organic Farmers & Growers Association and DEFRA.
The Suttons Organic seed range comprises of 15 tasty varieties including:
- Runner Bean Scarlet Emperor
- Tomato Moneymaker
- Carrot Nantes 2 Mars
- Cucumber Marketmore
Incorporated into the main A-Z Vegetable seed range for increased consumer visibility, the range has an eye-catching contemporary design to attract new and younger customers and each pack includes easy to understand growing information and tips to add value.
Why stock Suttons Organic Vegetable Seeds?
- The seed is grown using sustainable methods
- No pesticides or chemical fertilizers are used
- The seed is grown on land that has been cultivated for at least three years using the standards established for Certified Organic farming
- Organic growing is good for bio-diversity
- Contemporary designs to attract new and younger customers
- Easy to understand information
- Seed is regularly field-tested to ensure its unique qualities are maintained
- If any deterioration is detected in the seeds we aim to breed it back to its original standard or better!
If you would like more information on how Suttons Seeds can help you grow your business simply call us on 01803 696400 or contact your Suttons Seeds Sales Executive and we’ll be happy to help.