Suttons Seeds Jobs
We are seeking a motivated person who has strong horticultural knowledge to ensure the continuity and efficiency of the Trails Grounds operation through the effective control of the quality, arrival, despatch and movement of live plant stocks.
The successful applicant will have proven supervisory abilities with good communication, numeracy and computer skills.
- Supervising a team of up to 10 seasonal staff.
- Knowledge of over wintering and propagating perennials
- Checking of deliveries received, informing of discrepancies and damage and advising of receipt of goods to relevant departments.
- Maintaining up to date records using spreadsheets.
- Delegation of work
- Hands on approach to work
- Knowledge of HASAW guidelines and correct usage by self and fellow workers.
- Overall responsibility of all deliveries and despatches.
Accurately monitoring stock including quality and availability.
A driving license is essential to this role whilst a fork lift truck license would be preferable, full training will be given.
Hours of work: 1950 hours per annum to be worked flexibly Monday to Friday between 7am and 9pm with occasional weekend working.
Salary: £17,000 dependant on skills and experience
Interested applicants should apply, with an up to date C.V to: Dawn Sylvester, HR Manager, Suttons Consumer Products Ltd, Woodview Road, Paignton,Devon TQ4 7NG or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 14th August 2015
Last updated: 29th Jul 2015